Aktive Sicherheitstechnik, Steering Systems, TRW Automotive GmbH
From February 1-28, 2018, Mr. Windhausen worked as a senior expert for the “Quality Organization Ostellato” project in Italy and took care of the assessment of the Quality Management System. The main tasks included:
- Mapping of quality processes, evaluating resources
- SWOT analysis of the functions: customer care, quality, human resources, controlling, continuous improvement, operation and development of products and processes
- Accompanying process audits
From March until July 2018, Mr. Windhausen assumed the role as task force leader within the “Task Force Improvement: Quality Turnaround (QIP), Bielsko-Biala in Poland” project.
His main project task included setting up a task force in order to inter alia support the plant with the following fields of action:
- Support the management team for the quality turnaround
- Give coaching and advice to the team
- Improve the quality performance (KPIs) at Bielsko
- Stabilize and qualify the organization with a continuous environment
- Coordinate work streams
- Lead layered process audit on shop floor on a daily basis
- Conduct process audits of all assembly lines
- Manage weekly meeting with management
- Manage monthly meeting with executive management
- Conducting SWOT analysis of the departement leaders to initiate change process
During both assignments, Mr. Peter Windhausen provided very professional and highly valuable services to our company and our teams. He combines professional knowledge about the general standards in the automotive industry such as ISO9001, ITAF 16949, VDA 6.3 and the special standards of the ZF Group with long-term operational experience and hands-on mentality concerning the effective implementation of improvements.
We wish Mr. Windhausen all the best for the future and are looking forward to continuing our cooperation in the following years within the Senior Professional program.